On this page, you will find to download Samsung SM-G935F Combination File (Firmware ROM) with the latest version of security and factory binary patch U1, U2, U3, U4, U5, S2, S1, S3, S4, S5 version. Samsung Combination files mainly help to remove FRP google account verification, DRK error, Custom Binary block by FRP, and many other issues. If you need the latest version of Combination firmware then you have come into the right place. So, download Samsung SM-G935F Combination Firmware from below.
Samsung S7 Edge SM-G935F Combination Firmware
Check below you will get the download link of Samsung SM-G935F Combination Firmware ROM. However, you can use this combination firmware on Samsung S7 Edge G935F with the version of Android 9 devices.
Download Samsung SM-G935F Combination Firmware File
SM-G935A Binary U9 Combination Firmware files full Complete list
SM-G935A Binary U8 Combination Firmware files full Complete list
How to Flash Samsung SM-G935F Combination File (Firmware ROM)
First of all, once you download the combination file, then you need to know how you can flash Samsung SM-G935F Combination Firmware Files, here we have also provided a simple step by step guide to flash the Combination File. Factory Binary files are mostly used when the Samsung Galaxy devices are stuck at FRP Google Account verification or check the Hardware version of Samsung devices.
- Extract the Samsung SM-G935F Combination File on your PC first.
- After that, Download the Odin Flash tool to your PC.
- Then extract the Odin Flash tool and open the extracted Odin tool folder.
- Now there you will see the “Odin.exe” icon on the extracted folder.
- Run the “Odin” tool from there.
- After that, Now you need to install the USB driver to your PC.
Install Samsung USB Driver
- Download the Samsung USB Driver from here.
- Once you downloaded the USB driver to your PC then run the USB Driver.exe file from the download folder page.
- Then click on the “Next” and then click on the “Next=> Agree => Next => Done”.
- Now you have successfully installed the Samsung USB Driver to your PC.
- Once you successfully installed the Samsung USB Driver to your PC then open the “Odin” tool that helps you to Flash Samsung SM-A307FN Combination File easily.
Read Here: Samsung A307FN Combination File
How to Bypass FRP Google Account From Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
If you need to know how you can easily Bypass FRP Google Account Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge with Combination Firmware File, then check below we have a very simple process step by step to FRP Bypass very easily. here we share with you some easy steps, but if you want some detailed guide then we have also detailed articles to do it,
- Once you flash the Combination Firmware File, then power on your device.
- After the power on your device there you will see your device version info there.
- Then drag down your finger up and down to bring the notification menu there.
- After that, tap on the “gear” (setting) icon, to go settings option.
- Then go down and tap on the “Developer options”,
- Check there you will see “USB Debugging” mode and “OEM Lock” is enabled or not.
- If enabled then flash the Stock Firmware to power on your device successfully.
How To Flash Samsung Combination file on Galaxy Devices video guide
How to Flash Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
->Once you successfully Bypass FRP from your Samsung devices, then you need to flash stock official latest firmware ROM to back your device in Normal mode, so download the stock firmware file from sammobile.com, make sure download the same security patch version latest flash file, and then flash the firmware file using Odin tool, we have detailed step by step process to flash your device easily check this guide to Flash Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
Before you flash Combination file on your device, first of all, check your battery charge is more than 60%, and always use latest version of Odin tool and before you flash your device always check device model number, security patch level, and binary version first, put your device in recovery mode first then there you will see your device model number security patch level and also firmware version info.
Download Other: Samsung SM-A405F Combination File
1 thought on “Samsung SM-G935F Combination File (Firmware ROM)”
Hi everyone , please am having issue of NO COMMAND and i cant boot into recovery. My oem is on so i cant install twpr neither. Am on binary u8. Please any solution to recover my phone?f