Custom Binary Blocked By FRP Lock is one of the major issues which is facing most of the Samsung Galaxy users. So in this article, I am going to share with you an easy way to fix Custom Binary Blocked by FRP Lock on your android phone. This method works on any Samsung Galaxy devices but I tested this latest 2020 method on Samsung S10, S9, S8, S7, SS7 Edge, S6, J series. If you carefully follow the instructions given below, you can easily fix the FRP lock issue if you followed all the below instructions very carefully.
When you Power on your Samsung device and see “Custom Binary Blocked By FRP Lock” in red color at the top of the screen, you might get confused. This type of problem typically appears on the device when you flash or root your device and it will not boot up.
To fix this issue you need to bypass or remove the FRP lock to use your phone smoothly. Given below ways that help to overcome or fix the Custom Binary Block error. which might be adapted to unlock/bypass it. Also, read this full article to find out a lot of regarding this type of error message and causes.
Recommended: latest FRP Bypass Tool to Remove the FRP Lock verification
What is “Custom Binary Blocked by FRP Lock” Error?
Google added a new feature called FRP in there devices after the update of Android 5.0 Lollipop. FRP is the abbreviation of Factory Reset Protection or FRP lock. better known for Samsung is Custom Binary Blocked by FRP lock. This is a security feature for Android and it protects the phone to unauthorized software flashing or customizing and factory reset through recovery mode. This type of problem usually occurs after you have rooted your Samsung Galaxy phone to flash new Custom ROM or change other internal settings on your device.
FRP lock will automatically be activated when you added a new GMAIL ID on your Samsung Phone. In case, if you hard reset your device through recovery mode then the FRP will ask you to enter the previously signed Google credentials to sign in and activate the device.
You can see this error if you flash or trying to downgrade the Stock Firmware version.
The FRP Lock error message can continue to show on the screen no matter how many times you trying to restart your device.
Follow the below instructions to bypass/remove Binary Custom Block by FRP Lock error in a simple and very effective way in 2020.
Read More: Samsung Combination File Firmware download
How to Fix “Custom Binary Blocked By FRP Lock”
I already talked much about this Custom Binary Blocked By FRP Lock issue, so without any further due let’s start to bypass/remove this type of error. For the convenience of readers, I already tried this method on too many Samsung galaxy devices, and every time this technique helps me to solve the problem when it happens on my Samsung mobile.
Force restart your phone
Restarting your Samsung device forcefully is simple and does not take much time.
It fixes the temporary software error problem and stops all the background operations running in the background. All you need to do is:
- Press and hold the Power On/Off button + Volume Down button simultaneously for 5-7 seconds.
- Wait for 1-2min for the reboot and start again normally.
- Then check on your device screen Custom Binary Block error message does not pop-up this time.
If the above process is not working now then follow the below next step to fix the issue.
Factory reset in Recovery Mode
- Put your Samsung mobile into the Recovery Mode,
Another useful method to Unlock/bypass the FRP Lock error is to perform a factory reset on your Samsung Mobile by booting your device into the Recovery Mode. To Do:
- Press and hold the Power On/Off +Home+ Volume Up button together until you see the Android Repair logo or a screen with multiple options appear.
- Now use the Volume Up and Down key to select the “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” and using the Power On/Off button to confirm the Factory Reset, the screenshot below.
- Wait for a few times to get over the process for your phone to restart your device normally.
Make Sure: you will lose all of your personal data and device settings stored on the phone after performing a factory reset. Now be prepared to set-up your phone after the process is over.
If any of these above processes are not working to Fix the Custom Binary Blocked by FRP Lock error and your device is refusing to boot up normally then follow the final methods: flashing the same Bootloader version of stock firmware on your phone.
Flash Stock Firmware
I assure you this last method helps me to fix the problem 9 out of 10 times. So it is definitely a worth try.
- Follow all the below steps very carefully to flash the firmware on your phone. Do not rush or skip any of the below steps.
- Now Visit on Sammobile and download the latest updated Stock Firmware for your phone by entering the correct device model number.
- Then Download the very latest version of Odin Flash Tool.
- Extract the firmware using 7Zip or Winrar.
- Now, Power Off your Samsung device and enter the Download Mode.
- Press and hold the Volume Down +Home + Power On/Off button together for about 6-7 seconds until your device Bootup.
- Once the Samsung Download Mode screen appears, press the Volume Up button to continue.
- If Your device doesn’t have any home key button then follow this process to continue:
- Press and hold the Volume Down key and connect the USB cable and confirm to Press Volume UP key.
- Now Run the Odin tool on your PC by with Administrator permission,
- right-click on the Odin.exe and select “Run as Administrator”.
- Odin window will open before you.
- Make Sure, always use an original or Good Samsung USB Cable to connect your Samsung phone to the computer.
- Install the Samsung USB Driver on your Phone.
- Now check Odin tool it will recognize your device and add it to its main window on the computer.
- Click on the “AP”, “CP”, “CSC” button and select the same respective types of file from the extracted firmware folder that you downloaded previously.
- Once you select all the required file types, click on the “Start” button to start flashing your Phone.
- Wait for a 10-15minutes to flashing process over.
- Once the flashing process is finished the Odin window will show you the “Pass” message and your device will be rebooting.
- That’s it.
- This is the easy way to fix Custom Binary Blocked by FRP Lock Fix in 2020.
FAQ (Frequently Ask Questions)
How to fix custom binary blocked by frp lock without a computer?
It is almost not possible to solve the Custom Binary Blocked by FRP Lock without a computer because it requires a Samsung Odin Flash Tool. You can fix custom binary blocked by FRP lock on any Samsung latest and old Samsung Galaxy devices very easily.
How to solve the Phone boot loop, Custom binary blocked by cc-mode?
You can fix custom binary blocked by cc-mode by flashing stock firmware on Samsung devices. I tried this solution on more than 30+ Samsung devices including Samsung S8, S9, S6, J6, J7, M30, and many more latest Android version devices. this situation occurs when you root your device. this will work on S6 s7 edge j5 S8 S9 j7 prime and Note 9
Why I am facing Custom binary blocked by frp lock note 5 and Note 8
You are facing the problem because you rooted your device without unlocking the Bootloader lock. You can fix custom binary blocked by frp lock on Note 5 Note 8 and s8 by using the Stock Firmware and Samsung Odin flashing tool.
How do I turn off FRP lock on Samsung Note 8 and other Samsung devices?
It is possible to turn off FRP lock on any Samsung Note 9, Note 8, S8, S9, S7 edge, or any other models by going to the device settings -> Accounts and remove the Google Account from there. it will turn off the FRP lock on the Samsung device.
In this article, I share with you all the possible and simplest ways to Fix or Bypass/Remove the Custom Binary Block by FRP Lock error message. No doubt FRP is a very good feature to prevents unnecessary Factory resetting or customizing the device OS. However, I share here an easy and simple way to fix the problem.
All these above solutions I personally tried and tested on several device models in 2020. therefore, if you have any suggestions and questions regarding this topic or could not understand anything then you can comment to me below.